There are so many cute cutting sheets out there in the market and today I'll show you an easy way to use them. Most cutting sheets come with 6 images on them and three of them are circles and the other three are squares. This card uses a Folding Die that fits the circle images on the cutting sheet perfectly. This die has a few extra circles and a flower dies so that you can embellish and layer any pictures you may want to use. These folding dies are also available in other shapes like a square or oval.
To make this card you should prepare the following:
- Using a card base measuring 4 1/4 x 6", open it up and place the folding die with the cutting side facing the seam, on the inside front of the card and run thru your cutting machine.
- Cut out your images from the cutting sheet using the circle die cut included with the folding die set
- Cut out layering parts for the image and matching layering set for the inside of the card.
- Measure and cut a background piece using patterned paper for behind the sentiment on the inside of the card.
- Once your card base is cut out fold the edge back so that the circle stays flat.
- Layer your cutting sheet image and attach to your card front. Align it with the circle.
- Adhere the background piece and the layered piece for the sentiment and attach to the inside of the card.
- Choose a sentiment and embellish with edger stickers and lines if so desired.
Cutting Sheets - multiple options I used VK9573