Belle Fleur bonus Wedding/Anniversary Card
This card is a bonus card to supplement the virtual card classes held on February 17 and March 3 (1:30 EST). See the video links below.
This card used the same products used in the two classes so go ahead and try your hand at this design! The finished card measures 5.5 x 5.5".
- Cut a piece of white card stock to measure, 5.5" x 11.5" and fold in half to create a 5.5" square card.
- Cut a piece of gold paper to measure 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and attach to the card front using double sided tape.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Belle Fleur Paper pad (CCPPAD032B) to measure 5 x 5" and attach on top of the gold layer using double-sided tape.
- Cut a piece of white card stock 2.5" x 3" and stamp the rose from the Belle Fleur Stamp collection (or flower of your choice) using Versamark ink and then heat emboss using Cosmic Shimmer Detail Bright Gold embossing powder. Mat with gold card stock and add a piece of lace to the bottom if desired. Attach to your design using some foam tabs/foam tape.
- Stamp your sentiment onto white card stock using Versamark ink and emboss with the Bright Gold detail embossing powder. Die cut and mat with gold card stock. Attach to your card with foam tabs/tape.
- Cut a small heart border from gold card stock( I used CED6411) and mat with white card stock. Cut to 5 1/4" and attach to the bottom of the card as shown using double sided tape.
- Embellish with enamel dots as desired.