Sandy Paws A2 Card
This beautiful card is made by our newest card designer, Sharon. She was inspired to make this card because she loves the Craft Consortium collections so much, as there are so many matching elements. This collection has the most adorable and whimsical characters and elements!
- Couture Creations Craft Glue Spot (723816)
- Craft Consortium Sandy Paws 6x6 Pad (CCPPAD028B)
- Craft Consortium Sandy Paws Metal Charm – Silver Life Rings (CCMCHRM026)
- Craft Consortium Sandy Paws Bon Voyage Stamp Set (CCSTMP064)
- Creative Expressions Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (CED5525)
- Frantic Stamper Precision Die – Stitched Squares (FRA9639)
- Heffy Doodle Breaking Waves Border Dies (HFD0280)
- Joy Crafts 3D Foam Pads (65000011)
- Momento Dew Drop Ink Pad/Gum Drops – Cantelope (MDEW103), Dandelion (MDEW100), Summer Sky (MDEW604)
- Nellie’s Choice Large Sponge Dauber (DAUB001)
- Nellie Scene Sky Dies (NSD002)
- Prism Alcohol Markers
- 8 ½ x 11 red cardstock (AS235)
- 8 ½ x 11 blue cardstock (AS235)
- 8 ½ x 11 white cardstock (ECCARD25)
- White cardstock (ECCARD25)
- Yellow cardstock (AS235)
- Using white cardstock cut and score an A2 card base (4 ¼” x 5 ½”).
- From the red cardstock cut a piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½” as a card mat.
- From a piece of 6” x 6” Sandy Paws pad of your choice, cut a piece 4” x 5 ¼” as the next card mat.
- On white paper stamp your image from the Sandy Paws Bon Voyage Stamp set in Memento black. Colour this image (shade and highlight) using your choice of colours of Prism Alcohol Markers.
- Using your blue card stock and the Heffy doodle Breaking Waves Border Dies cut out a wave die of your choice. Stick the two die cuts together using a tape runner and tape under the boat.
- Cut this stamped image using the appropriate size of double stitched rectangle die from the Creative Expressions Double Stitched Rectangle Die Set.
- Using the sponge dauber and Summer Sky ink pad, lightly shade the edge of this die cut.
- Using red cardstock cut a mat for the back of the picture and use your tape runner to glue together.
- Mount this in the centre of the card base.
- From scrap white cardstock cut two clouds using the Nellie Scene Sky Dies. Glue to the top left corner of the centre picture, popping the 2nd , smaller cloud with Joy 3D foam pads.
- From scrap yellow cardstock cut out the two pieces of the sun using the Nellie
Scene Sky Dies. Using the sponge dauber and the Momento ink pad in Cantelope lightly side the centre round and the spikey sun rays. Glue or tape these two pieces together and mount on the right side of the centre picture using tape or glue and pop with Joy 3D foam pads.
- Stamp the Ahoy There sentiment from the Sandy Paws Bon Voyage Stamp set on white cardstock and cut out with the Frantic Stamper Precision Dies – Stitched Square of the appropriate size. Then using another sponge dauber and the Momento ink pad in Dandelion, shade the edge of the square. Mount this sentiment on the left bottom corner of the centre picture.
- Using a life saver trinket from the Sandy Paws Metal Charm – Silver Life Rings
package and using two craft glue spots (you may have to fold in half), mount the ring at the back of the boat.