A fun and easy holiday project
- Snowman stamp
- White and coloured card stock
- Black embossing powder
- Versamark Transparent Ink
- Heat Gun
- Glue and double-sided tape
- Hole punch
- Scissors or craft knife
- Coloured ribbon
Get all of the supplies you need to make this project on our website:
- Using your scissors or paper cutter, cut a 2.75”x 5.5” rectangle from coloured card stock. Score, and fold in half to create your tag.
- Cut a 2.5” x 2.5” square from white card stock to create a background for your stamp.
- Apply transparent Versamark to your stamp, and stamp image on white card stock.
- Sprinkle black embossing powder over the stamped image, and tap off any excess.
- Use heat tool to apply heat to embossing powder until it heats up and becomes lustrous.
- Use your markers to colour in your snowman.
- Use double-sided tape or glue to attach your stamped image to your coloured card stock.
- Use hole punch to make a hole in the top left hand corner of the tag.
- Thread ribbon through the hole, and tie to create loop.