We had fun playing with Metallic Gilding Polishes and the coordinating Moonstone Stamps and Dies to create this gorgeous Lily card!
Lily Card Instructions:
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 5 ½” card base in white cardstock.
- Use the inner and outer die from on white cardstock to cut the Filigree Flowers.
- Stamp with FTLS653 onto the matching design on the die cut using Tangy Tangerine and Gold Treasure Metallic Gilding Polishes. Set aside to dry.
- Coat white cardstock with Tangy Tangerine Metallic Gilding Polish and trim to 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”. Attach to the cardbase with double sided tape.
- Use the outer die from MSTONE267 to cut a square of white cardstock.
- Mix water and a small amount of Gold Treasure Metallic Gilding Polish in a container. Pick up some of the mix with the applicator and apply a light wash to the square. Attach to the card with double sided tape.
- With a water brush, paint the flowers and leaves of the Filigree Flowers die cut using Tangy Tangerine and Citrus Green Metallic Gilding Polish.
- Using a pricking tool, pop out the 3D leaves and petals, then attach the Filigree Flower die cut to the gold-washed base.
- In the circle die-cut, stamp the sentiment from FTLS653 with Gold Treasure Metallic Gilding Polish and mount onto the center of the card with foam tabs or tape.
Materials Used for Card Project:
Metallic Gilding Polishes (CSMGP31, CSMGP12, CSMGP03)
Moonstone Die - Filigree Flowers - Lily (MSTONE267)
For the Love of Stamps - Filigree Flowers - Lily (FTLS653)
Water brush (WB003)
Foam Tape (65000022)
Acrylic Glue (CSF02)