This fun unicorn shadow box is such a good card idea for kids and is even more fun to make! We had so much fun using Luna Paste on all the cardstock to add some sparkle. They are very easy to use and show up so beautifly on all colours of cardstock!
Shadow Box Card Instructions:
- Using the Shadow Box Die from Heffy doodle (HFD0282), create the shadow box base with light blue cardstock.
- Apply swipes of luna paste onto the shadowbox base with a palette knife.
- Apply luna paste to a piece of white cardstock and die cut clouds from HFD0287 .
- Stamp unicorns and rainbow using memento ink with HFD0286 and cut out with HFD0287 dies and colour using alcohol markers.
- Apply luna paste to a piece of white cardstock and die cut with the cloud die in the Shadow Box die set. Trim card to 4” wide and score ¼” on either side. Attach to the Shadow Box frame.
- Using the arched die from the Shadow Box die set, cut an arch out of purple cardstock and attach the stamped unicorn elements. Then attach the arch to the shadow box frame.
- Stamp a sentiment, trim the cardstock and attach to the front of the shadow box.
Materials Used For Card:
- Luna Paste (CSLPSICE)
- Heffy Doodle Shadow Box Die (HFD0282)
- Heffy Doodle Fluffy Puffy Unicorn Stamp (HFD0286)
- Heffy Doodle Fluffy Puffy Unicorn Die (HFD0287)
- White Cardstock (41051)
- Light Blue Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock (41018)
- Black Ink (MDEW900 or VF082)
- Alcohol Markers (PCM06) or Brush Markers (PBM03)
- Acrylic Glue (CSF02)
- Double Sided Tape (BC5)
- Foam Pads (65000002)
- Foam Tape (65000022)