A shimmering celebration card, perfect for any season.
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss in Golden Sand (CSGK09) and Fire Red (CSGK13)
- Music Notes embossing folder (CR900133)
- Cocktail Glasses die set (CED23013)
- 3D Cosmopolitan Cocktail die set (CED23012)
- Starfall die (FRA9614)
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels in Icicle Sparkles (CSJ04)
- Bubble Circle and Corner die (60020520)
- Piano Keys Edger (FRA10293)
- Gold ink
- Card stock in white, black, red, tan and olive green
- Cutting Machine
- Glue or double‐side tape
- Foam tabs
Get all of the supplies you need to make this project on our website:
- Using a piece of white card stock 5.75” wide and 10” long, fold in half to form a card. Fold one side of the card in half again inward to create easel.
- Using black card stock, cut out the piano keys using the Piano Keys Edger FRA10293.
- Using the Piano Key Edger FRA10293, trace the edge onto the bottom of card and cut out so that the keys line up with the bottom of the card. Attach using 3D foam tabs, so that there is somewhere for the top half of the card to rest when open.
- Cut out a sheet of paper similar in color to the Glitter Kiss you are using (for this card, use a light brown or tan colour to create a gold background) and a black sheet of paper for the background 5.75” wide and 5.5” long.
- Using the Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss #09 Golden Sand, apply the product on to the tan rectangle and allow it to dry.
- Using the Piano Keys Edger, trace the bottom of the die on to the black and glitter kissed paper. Making the Glitter Kiss a little bit smaller so that there is a border around the edge.
- Layer the Glitter Kiss paper on top of the Black paper you just cut out.
- Make a fold along the bottom so that when the card is standing the bottom lines up with the keys on the bottom of the card.
- Emboss a small piece of paper using embossing folder CR900133, and using gold ink, rub over the embossed paper to highlight it.
- Attach to the card.
- Cut out martini embellishments using the Cocktail Glasses die set CED23012 and 3D Cosmopolitan Cocktail die set CED23013, using Glitter Kiss #13 Fire Red for the drink and icicle sparkles for the rim of the glass. Cut out bubbles, in white, using the Bubble Corner die 60020520 and the stars in black, using the Starfall die FRA9614.
- Assemble and attach to the Glitter Kissed paper, then attach to the card as seen in the picture.
Want to save these instructions for later?
More Piano Easel Inspiration
If you liked the Grand Celebration Card project, you may be interested in some of our other great ideas using Glitter Kiss an the Frantic Stamper Piano Keys Edger. Also, don't forget to pick up some Glitter Kiss to add some sparkle to any of your projects.
Want more news, promos and ideas?
Subscribe to Ecstasy Crafts Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox